Saturday, February 7, 2009

New Stuff confirmed!

Hey Gang,

I got over my sickness and went to work today. (Mostly to confirm what new beers came in!) So here's the official update list:
+ Rock Art "Belvidere" Big IPA 22oz (check out my review on BeerAdvocate.com or Ratebeer.com)
+ Sierra Nevada Big Foot 2009 6packs (super limited first delivery - will be getting more in the next couple weeks...but if you want it, put some on reserve!)
+ Dogfish Head Red & White 750mL (brewed w/ orange peel, corriander and pinot noir juice, aged in/on oak)
+ Anchor Bock 6 packs
+ Sam Adams Blackberry Wit 6 packs
+ Long Trail IPA & Blackbeary Wheat bombers (22oz)
+ Bud Light Lime 12pk and 18pk cans

Waiting on new things from Southern Tier and Weihenstephan, as well as some British beers that have been MIA for a long time.

Also, we did some decorating in the beer-room, so look around and admire our hard work next time you're in!

Cheers,
Jeff

1 comment:

JohnCVermont said...

Definitely...I enjoyed the Belvidere Big IPA. It certainly has that big hops profile. I do like hoppy beers during the winter...but I *love* the hops in the summer. I will be tasting for the first time, the Rock Art Golden Tripple today. Not a new beer from Rock Art, but new to me. :-)