Friday, February 6, 2009

Free Pint Glass Friday with Brooklyn Brewing announced!

So we've booked another edition of Free Pint Glass Friday with Brooklyn Brewery for Friday, Feb. 27th from 5pm-8pm! Patrick, our awesome and hardworking Brooklyn rep. will be in-store to tell you all about their tasty adult beverages and to hook you up with a free Brooklyn pint glass of your very own! It's free and open, but you can RSVP on Beeradvocate.com and Ratebeer.com, and Facebook so all your friends can see how cool you are and be jealous (or so they can find out about it too!).

I'm out of the office today, on account of I'm sick, so I can't really report on all the new beers that came in today. I know there's supposed to be new goodies from Sierra Nevada, Dogfish Head, Rock Art, Long Trail, Bud, and some others, but I don't want to say for sure. I'll let you know ASAP.

Cheers,
Jeff

No comments: