Monday, December 12, 2011

musings and forthcomings

Ahoy folks,

I'm still reeling from the many, many, MANY new and limited beers that came in last week.  Demand was high!!!!  Thank you all for being patient while we priced and stocked.  A lot of the beers went very fast...but fear not!  I was told that we'll be getting more!  I will have more info tomorrow, but it does look like we'll get most of the Shelton Bros beers on my previous blog post.  Probably not Cantillon though.  Sorry!  Please do email me if you want to get on our long standing Cantillon wait-list.

Also, I'm quite pleased that we'll have some new breweries distributed in VT!!!  There is a new distributor in town and they are selling, amongst others, BitBurger, Butternuts (excellent NY can-only brewery; try Pork Slap); SixPoint (WHAT'S UP BROOKLYN?!  BREWERY FROM MY HOMETOWN COMING TO VT!!!  WHAT THE WHAT!  All cans.); Wachusset; and one other that I'm playing close to the vest b/c it's not guaranteed they're coming to VT before 2012.  Could be next week though.  And they rock.  So stay tuned.  Speaking of new breweries, if you haven't tried Founders yet...I mean...come on.  Seriously.

For tonight, lots of sips.  Was in the Farmhouse hanging with El Jefe, knocking back some shorties of Founders Cashew Mountain Brown, Lawson's Double Sunshine, and some sips of Clown Shoes Hoppy Feet on cask and Hill Farmstead Harlan.  Nursed a Dogfish Immort Ale and, one of my all-time faves, a Meantime Coffee Porter from my private stash.

DELICIOUS!!

Anyway, signing off because it's late and I want to go play some Dark Souls.  Hope to see ya soon.

Fondest,
Evan G.

No comments: