Friday, July 23, 2010

The Perks of Reading

Hello there folks! As I've said before, reading has its perks! If you'd like to go to the Harpoon Championships of New England BBQ this Sunday, July 25th from Noon-5pm at their Windsor, VT brewery, just give me a call at the shop and I'll put some tickets aside for you! These are tix to get you in the door, but the food and beer are sold a la carte by the various contestants and Harpoon respectively. I had some friends go last year in my place and they had a blast! Said they ate THE best BBQ they'd ever had!

To learn more, please visit the events page on the Harpoon Brewery website.

If you'd like some, call 802-655-2620 and ask for me.
Cheers,
Jeff

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

FYI, my browser flags the link as pointing to a site containing malware, which would be a problem on Harpoon's end, but perhaps you could put a note to click through with caution...

(I can't verify that the malware warning is accurate right now)

Jeff said...

I think it's because it redirects to an age verification page instead of the actual page. If you go directly to Harpoon's Website and click Events, you'll be able to view the page. Sorry for the bad link.