Friday, May 22, 2009

New Additions to the Collection

Another edition of "What we added to our Beer Room." It doesn't ever get old! I love having this much space to add beers, but I gotta say, we're running out of room! I keep saying we're going to have to start hanging the beer from the ceiling.

+ Pennichuck Chief's Imperial IPA 22oz
+ Stone 2009 Imperial Russian Stout 22oz
+ Allagash Confluence 2009 (Super Limited)
+ Allagash Victor 2009 (Brewed w/ Cabernet grapes instead of Pinot Noir)
+ Allagash Victoria 2009 (w/ Chardonnay grapes)
+ Gritty McDuff's "21" IPA 6 packs
+ Rogue Capt. Sig's Deadliest Ale 22oz (India Red Ale)

For the Allagash offerings, we've amassed some verticals, so I've put stickers on the vintages that aren't dated clearly on the labels. We've done this to provide you with an awesome opportunity to try multiple years of the same brew at different ages. We've got lots of other precious vintage goodies tucked away in our "Beer Cave" that we'll be releasing periodically starting later this year. I'll definately post on here when I re-release things.

Got more goodies coming next week! I'll let you know what shows up when it's in-house, but I'll give you a hint: it's from Belgium!

Cheers,
Jeff

No comments: