Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Newbies and close-outs

A coupla heads-up for this week and next:

New already:
+ Wolaver's All-American Ale 6 packs (very tasty with a floral hop wallop!)
+ Leinenkugel's 1888 Bock 6 packs

New Friday:
+ Otter Creek Russian Imperial Stout 22oz (Perhaps the best beer they've ever made! I'm sipping on one right now, and it's big and dark as night. A little bitter, a little creamy, but very dry on the finish. Brewed with brown sugah! How come ya taste so good?)

And starting on Friday and going into next week we'll be receiving a MASSIVE amount of tasty close-outs from the distributors. Everything from kegs of Alexander Keith's (CAN) to 30 packs of MGD (USA) to Ayinger Oktoberfest (GER) bombers! Keep an eye on the "Specials" page on the main website for details regarding pricing, etc.

Hurray for deals!
Jeff

2 comments:

Unknown said...

The Otter Creek Imperial sounds intriguing. I'll have to stop in and grab some this weekend. I am sipping an Oaked Yeti. When those show up in Vermont, I'll be able to die happy. :)

Did you get to the Allagash night at Flatbread? I was seated mid-bar, drinking "halves" because I wanted everything! I was back last night and the only thing left was the White. Pity. I wanted another Odyssey. The Flemish Sour they've got on tap is pretty good, by the way.

Jeff said...

Hey vtjim,

Unfortunately I didn't make it to the Allagash night and I'm both ticked and proud that there isn't any beer left! I was banking on being able to grab a glass later in the week, but oh well. Glad you had fun. I heard it was a raucous good time!

I would really love to see Great Divide (CO) make it to Vermont. Their Hercules is killer, and I really dig Yeti. Haven't tried the Oaked yet, but I plan too (when finances permit)!

Cheers,
Jeff