Friday, May 14, 2010

Holy-limited-beers-batman!

Um, so, yeh. I feel like posting this on the internet violates some unspoken beer-geek law about not telling people when super-secret/limited brews hit the shelves. But I never did like laws and I say, "Screw 'em." Here we go:
+ de Struise Black Albert 11.2 (Belgium)
- Mikkeller Beer Geek Breakfast 500mL (Denmark)
+ Mikkeller Beer Geek Brunch (Weasel) 500mL (Denmark) - SOLD OUT
+ Trois Musquetaires Doppelbock (Printemps 2009), Weizen Imperiale (Ete 2009), Rauchbier & Kellerbier 750mL's (Canada)
+ Nogne O Imperial Stout 500mL (Norway)
+ Cantillon Iris 2007 750mL (Belgium) - SOLD OUT.
- Cantillon Gueuze 750mL (Belgium) - SOLD OUT
+ Charlevoix Dominus Vobiscum Double 500mL (Canada)
- Monk's Cafe now available in 4 packs
+ Shipyard Wheat 6 & 12pks

And added to the Steals & Deals room:
- Otter Creek Kolsch 12 pks ($7.99 + dep.)
- Killian's Irish Red 6 pks ($3.99 + dep.)

I know why you love us...it's because of our massive beer list. I know - you don't have to be shy. It's only natural.

Cheers,
Jeff

5 comments:

alanmarcero said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
alanmarcero said...

You managed to get some Cantillon, de Struise, Mikkeller, and Nogne all at once? This is why I love you and I'm not afraid to admit this.

alanmarcero said...

Any Cantillion left in stock? What about De Struise?

I know this is a month old post, but you literally posted it the day I got married .... so I haven't had time until this week to take the two mile walk out to Winooski and pick up a bottle.

Jeff said...

Congrats Alan! Many good wishes for you and yours!

No more Cantillon, but a few bottles of Black Albert left! I'm surprised to see them still

alanmarcero said...

I guess I'll have to wait until next time for Cantillion. Will definitely pick up a bottle of Black Albert I think on Wednesday.