Monday, September 28, 2009

Reading has its perks!

Following this blog has its perks, because you are getting the first crack at some of the rarest beer to come to Vermont in months. I got in about 24 bottles of Sierra Nevada's Chico Estate Harvest, a wet-hop beer produced exclusively from Sierra Nevada's Chico hop field. We're offering this up to our most loyal beer aficionados first and we're limiting it to one per person just so that we can spread the love as much as possible. It's a 24oz bottle, and I'll tell you, it's not as inexpensive as the regular Harvests, but it's damn good! To get a bottle, you'll need to stop in and ask for either me, Jen or George.

Click here for more about the beer.

Cheers,
Jeff

1 comment:

jsled said...

Heh; I stopped by on Saturday to pick one up, but didn't see it on the shelves, and "settled" for the (still excellent) 13th Harvest. I assumed it'd all gone immediately out the door maybe during the Magic Hat tasting on Friday, but I'm glad to see it's still available! I hope I can stop by tomorrow to get one. :)