Sunday, December 28, 2008

Celebrate New Year's In Style!

New Year's Eve is happening again this year...on the same date in fact. Did you remember to get your bubbly ahead of the rush? NO?! That's ok, I didn't either. But this year, I think I'm going to forgo the typical set of bubbles and latch onto some really unique sparklers in the beer room. I haven't decided yet if I'm going to snag one of those hefty 3 liters of Double Bastard or go for the more elegant Gouden Carolus Grand Cru magnum. But this I can tell you: Whatever I'm drinking this New Year's is going to be coming out of a rediculously large bottle! Hope you'll join me in toasting the New Year is style!

Cheers and Happy New Year!
Jeff

Some ideas:
- Gouden Carolus Grand Cru of the Emporer Blue 2008 1.5 L $41.99
- Stone Brewing Double Bastard 2008 3 liter $81.99
- Gulden Draak Brown Tripel 1.5 L $34.99
- Samichlaus 2007 3 liter $114.99

No comments: